Update your browser version
If you are using an old browser version, we recommend you to update to the latest browser version to guarantee security and the best browsing experience.
We're continually working on improving the quality of our website and have made it accessible to all users. This website is best used and has been tested on the browsers below:
• PC, minimum Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 11 or the latest Edge, Firefox, and Chrome
• Mac OS X, minimum 10.10 Yosemite with latest Safari
• Minimum iOS 10, with latest Safari updates
• Minimum Android 6 with the latest Firefox, Chrome or Samsung Internet
For Google Chrome:
1. Click on the browser menu “Customize and control Google Chrome” and click on “Settings”.
2. Click on “Advanced” in settings.
5. Close the settings tab and Reload the web page.
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open a new tab, type “about:config” in the address bar, and press "Enter".
2. Click “I accept the risk!” if a warning message appears.
4. Reload the web page.
For Internet Explorer (IE 11):
1. Click on the “Tools” button on the Browser menu and select “Internet Options”.
2. Select the “Security” tab from Internet options and select the “Custom level…” button.
3. Go to the “Scripting” section on the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” window.
4. Make sure to select “Enable” for “Active Scripting” and click on “ok”.
5. A warning will pop up with the text “Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?”. Select “Yes”.
6. It will take us to the “Internet Options” window, click on the “OK” button to close this window.
7. Click on the “refresh” button to refresh the page.
For Apple Safari:
1. Click “Edit” on the browser menu and select “preferences”.
2. Select the “Security tab” on the “Preferences” window.
4. Refresh the web page by clicking on the “Reload the current page” button.
If you still experience any difficulties accessing our website, please refresh your browser after clearing your cache and cookies.
Last update on 01 March 2021