Our products are specifically designed to be simple to assemble so that our customers can easily do it themselves. That way, you save the most money. However, if you need an extra hand, IKEA can provide furniture assembly service at your home or workplace. Getting us to put it together can be a real time-saver.
You can book the service in our online checkout, for anything from a single piece of furniture to an entire PAX wardrobe system. When we’re finished, we take all the packaging with us and we make sure that everything is recycled properly.
All IKEA furniture assembly service members observe the IATF/DOH recommended health protocols for COVID-19.
IKEA assembly cost and service fees
- All other furniture that requires assembly 9% of the original product retail price1
- Sofa and sofa-bed assembly 2.5% of the original product retail price
- A ₱50 charge per drilled hole applies to products, which require wall mounting and where assembly service has not been booked.2
1. Inclusive of installation of tip-over restraint for safety purposes. Assembly services exclude electrical and plumbing works.
2. To be paid directly to the service provider. Actual drilling costs cannot be calculated at the point of order and are depending on the situation on your premises. On the day, the assembly team will inspect the wall to verify suitability for the drilling service to be carried out and advise accordingly.