Place this cart with storage in the kitchen, at the end of the dining table, in your hallway or wherever you need an extra surface to unload things.
Perfect on its own or combined with other furniture in the RÖNNINGE series depending on your space and needs.
The cart length (78 cm) pairs up well with the width of the RÖNNINGE extendable table (118/173x78 cm). Place them together to for a prolonged tabletop and handy extra storage in the dining area.
With two castors on one side and sturdy plastic feet on the other, this cart is both stable and easy to move around.
Plastic feet protect floors from scratching and prevent stains or damage on furniture caused by moisture e.g., from mopping.
RÖNNINGE cart is made of birch which gives it a genuine feel and a hardwearing surface that will last for years and grow more graceful with age.
To organize your things on the lower shelf, complete with KNAGGLIG, REJSA, KUGGIS storage boxes or TJILLEVIPS, GNABBAS, KNIPSA, LUSTIGKURRE baskets.
Recommended for indoor use only.
Not approved for bathroom.
Inner measurements drawer: depth 29 cm, length 65 cm, height side walls 5 cm.
- Table top:
- Particleboard, Birch veneer, Tinted clear acrylic lacquer, Birch veneer, Clear acrylic lacquer, Birch veneer, Tinted clear acrylic lacquer
- Particleboard, Birch veneer, Tinted clear acrylic lacquer, Birch veneer, Clear acrylic lacquer, Birch veneer
- Top frame/ Bottom frame/ Drawer front:
- Solid birch, Adhesive, Birch veneer, Tinted clear acrylic lacquer
- Solid birch, Adhesive, Tinted clear acrylic lacquer
- Drawer side/ Drawer back:
- Drawer bottom:
- Fiberboard, Acrylic paint
Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
For maximum quality, re-tighten the screws when necessary.
Height: 75 cm (29 1/2 ")
Length: 78 cm (30 3/4 ")
Width: 39 cm (15 3/8 ")
Width: 40 cm (15 ¾ ")
Height: 11 cm (4 ¼ ")
Length: 83 cm (32 ¾ ")
Weight: 16.36 kg (36 lb 1 oz)
Ratings and reviews
As expectedJenelleNice cart! I use it for keys and such by the front door. Hardest item I’ve ever built from IKEA though…
Very good qualitynanVery good quality