IKEA Gift Cards
The flattest gift ever
The IKEA Gift Card is an easy way for you to show friends and family how much you care at birthdays, holidays, Valentine’s day or for no special reason at all! No fees, no expiration date.
Buy an IKEA Gift Card
Purchase an IKEA Gift Card online or in-store. For business customers, gift cards can be ordered in bulk. See below for more information.
You can purchase an IKEA Gift Card online. It’s quick and easy to do!
- Select an amount you want to give. Choose a gift card design and add a personalized message.
- Fill in the recipient’s details and choose a method of delivery.
- Send the gift card instantly through email or print it for hand delivery.
- Payment is made securely online.
Pick up an IKEA Gift Card in-store at the check-out and have the cashier load it with the amount you want to give.
IKEA Gift Cards are also available at the following select retailers:
- Loblaw Companies Limited (Superstore, Loblaws, Zehrs)
- PharmaPrix (Quebec)
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Metro (Ontario & Quebec)
- Save-On-Foods (BC, AB, SK, MB, YK)
Looking to get the perfect gift for your employees, team, groups, or customers? You can order bulk quantities of IKEA Gift Cards online.
- Click on the link below to access the contact form.
- Fill out the form to request the type of gift cards you would like (physical cards, email send, or batches of codes), the amount of gift cards, and the value of gift cards. You will also need to provide your contact information.
- An IKEA for Business Specialist will be in contact within 48 hours to finalize your order details and complete the wire transfer payment for the gift cards.
- The gift cards will be delivered via the method of your choosing.
Check your IKEA Gift Card balance
Gift Card Balance Checker is not available at this time.
IKEA Gift Card terms and conditions
The IKEA Gift Card is valid in the countries listed below. When used in countries other than Canada, a currency conversion fee will apply. This fee is currently 3% but is subject to change.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain*, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
*Except the following stores: Lanzarote, Tenerife, Mallorca, and Gran Canarias.
To check the balance of any gift or refund card(s), contact us.
No cash change will be given on purchases made using a gift or refund card(s).
Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
The balance cannot be converted into cash.
IKEA Gift Card(s) can be used as a complete or partial payment in IKEA stores and online.
There are no limitations on how many times a card(s) can be used until the balance is $0.00.
Frequently asked questions
For frequently asked questions about IKEA Gift Cards, visit the FAQ page and search for “gift card“.