Are you looking for deals that will help the planet and your wallet?
The As-is market might have what you’re looking for! In the As-is market, you will find everything from discontinued items, gently used and even our ex-showroom displays.
Although items may be slightly used, all items are thoroughly inspected to ensure functionality and safety.
Help give these items a second chance and a second home.
Log into your IKEA or IKEA Family account. Not yet a member? Join now – it’s quick, easy and free.
Terms and conditions apply.
How do I reserve items through As-is market?
Follow these simple steps to discover all the circular opportunities available at your local store:
- Search and select a product that fits your needs. See the condition of the product by looking at the uploaded photos under the “defects tab” and by reading the comments.
- Click the RESERVE button, Log in using your IKEA or IKEA Family username.
- You'll have 48 hours to collect the reserved product. This will reserve the product for you in your chosen store until closing time.
How to collect your reservation?
- Go to your chosen store and make your way to the As-is area which is located near the checkouts to collect your product.
- Provide your reservation details to the As-is team and assess the condition of the product before taking. The price posted for the product is the price of the product when purchased in store.
- Pay at the checkouts and enjoy giving your product a new home.
- If you change your mind, no problem. You have 365 days to return the purchased item, and we'll refund you on a refund card. You can check our return policy here.