All IKEA stores are open and we will offer takeaway food at our Restaurants until further notice
Restaurant Opening Hours:
- IKEA Alexandra: 10am-9pm with last order at 8.30pm (Sun-Thu) & 10am-10.30pm with last order at 10pm (Fri-Sat)
- IKEA Tampines: 10am-9pm with last order at 8.30pm (Sun-Thu) & 10am-10.30pm with last order at 10pm (Fri-Sat)
- IKEA Jurong: 10am-9.30pm with last order at 9pm (Mon-Sun)
Click & Collect Operation Hours:
- IKEA Alexandra: 11am-8pm with last collection at 8:30pm (Sun-Thu) & 11am-9pm with last collection at 9.30pm (Fri-Sat)
- IKEA Tampines: 11am-8pm with last collection at 8:30pm (Sun-Thu) & 11am-9pm with last collection at 9.30pm (Fri-Sat)
- IKEA Jurong: 10am-9pm with last collection at 9:30pm (Mon-Sun)
Skip the queues and pick up your IKEA meals in a flash with our new Click & Collect service at all IKEA stores.
Flash your SMS at the IKEA Restaurant counter and collect your meal.
A fruity dose of delicious
Looking for a tasty way to make fruit, berries and veggies a part of your life? This is it.
Loaded with fibres and nutrients, our smoothies will refresh, revive and refuel your body.
Strawberries and lemongrass smoothies
Mango and pineapple smoothies
Cold Plate / Hot Starter
Chicken wings (Indoor cage free)
Good to Know
Responsible sourcing helps keep the ocean stocked
Healthy and tasty fish make for healthy and happy customers. That’s why IKEA was part of a dialogue with global environmental experts to develop responsible salmon farming standards that are better for the fish and for the environment. All IKEA salmon comes from farms that are certified to the Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC) standards.
Plant ball with mashed potato (8 pcs)
Available from 12 Oct 2020
Marinated salmon with salad
Available from 1 Sep 2020
Salmon fillet with broccoli
Swedish meatball with mashed potato and broccoli
Pasta with meatballs
Kids Meal - 4pcs meatball with drink
Kids Meal - Pasta with Drink
What makes a good cup of coffee?
Our PÅTÅR coffees are not only UTZ certified and traceable but organic too. The beans (100 % Arabica) are provided by South American small-scale coffee farmers, then blended and roasted into the finest coffees ever found in an IKEA store.
So stay in the moment with a PÅTÅR – a second cup of coffee – knowing that it is truly a good cup of coffee.
Feeling A Little Sweet Today?
Chocolate Cake with Crunchy Caramel
IKEA Halal Food
Available in IKEA Tampines only.
with mashed potato and broccoli
Lamb chop and mashed potato with brown sauce
Available from 12 April - 31 May 2021
Pasta with meatballs
New York Cheese cake