Children are the most important people in the world to us.
Room to change
At the IKEA store, there are baby changing rooms where parents can attend to the needs of their little ones.
Room to shop
The most important people in the world deserve furnishings made just for them. You'll find plenty of colourful, playful products for kids' rooms. And of course, lots and lots of toys.
Room to eat
If your kids aren't happy, you're not happy. Especially when you're shopping together. With our special children's menu and play area, meal times never have to be a chore! Other facilities include high chairs and microwave ovens for warming milk. We also have a babycare room located near the restaurant for you and your young ones.
Room to play
While the adults shop, the kids can have lots of fun too. Drop them off at Småland - a magical forest with spider webs strong enough to climb and clogs so big you can hide inside. It’s the perfect play area for jumping, climbing, running and bouncing. There is also a silent and calm forest where they can watch a movie or just rest under an enormous spruce tree. Whatever their choice, it is a big adventure for the many small people!
Småland entry conditions
Småland is a play area opened daily for kids:
- IKEA Alexandra > Height between 90cm to 120cm
- IKEA Tampines > Height between 90cm to 120cm
- Last admission: 1 hour before the store closing time
Terms and conditions apply
- The parent/guardian(s) indicated on the indemnity form must remain in the IKEA store and respond immediately when contacted while your child/children is/are in the playroom facility.
- Each child may use the playroom facilities for a maximum of one (1) hour per day. IKEA, however, reserves the right to remove the child/children before the one (1) hour is up.
- As a security measure, only the parent/guardian stated is responsible for the registering in/out of the child/children with proper identification.
- IKEA and its employees, contractors, etc. hereby disclaim all responsibilities for any loss, injury and/or damage which may occur however caused.
IKEA takes reasonable care to ensure the safety and well-being of your child/children during play time.
Småland at the IKEA store, we provide an array of services to ensure that the kids have an imaginative and fun-filled shopping experience.