All IKEA stores and restaurants are open!
As we are committed to ensure the well-being of our customers and co-workers, we will continue to take strict preventive measures to ensure that IKEA remains as a safe place to shop.
Here are some important updates:
• Breakfast will only be served at IKEA Alexandra from 9-11am.
• To reduce crowds and queues, customers are encouraged to shop online or visit our stores on weekdays.
• Change of Operating Hours.
- IKEA Alexandra:
■ Restaurant hours: 9am-9pm with last order at 8.30pm (Sun-Thu) & 9am-10.30pm with last order at 10pm (Fri-Sat)
■ Store hours: 10am-9pm (Sun-Thu) & 10am-11pm (Fri-Sat).
- IKEA Tampines:
■ Restaurant hours: 10am-9pm with last order at 8.30pm (Sun-Thu) & 10am-10.30pm with last order at 10pm (Fri-Sat)
■ Store hours: 11am-9pm (Sun-Thu) & 11am-11pm (Fri-Sat).
• Småland will remain closed until further notice.
• A limit on visitor capacity and measures to maintain safe distancing of at least one metre will be in place in-stores.
• Customers must wear masks, undergo temperature checks and check-in via SafeEntry before entering the store.
• Bus shuttle service at IKEA Alexandra will be unavailable until further notice.
• IKEA Alexandra car park may close during busy periods.
• For IKEA FAMILY members who wish to Exchange or Return their purchases, we have a new appointment booking system for you. Find out more here.
Make home count.
We're all in the same boat
Global transport crisis has led to availability issues. But vast majority of articles are still in stock.
The COVID-19 outbreak has greatly disrupted the global movement of supply and goods for many businesses.
The surge in demand worldwide for logistical services at this time has resulted in a global shortage of shipping containers, congested seaports, capacity constraints on vessels, and even lockdown in certain markets, amongst other challenges.
It is inevitable that IKEA has not been spared from the effects of these global freight issues. We estimate about 850 out of 8,500 articles in our range in Singapore are currently affected by shipment delays, which impacts the availability of products as well as planned promotions in the stores.
We know how frustrating it can get when the items you want are not readily available and assure you we are doing everything we possibly can. As always, we thank you for your continued patience and understanding shown to the brand in this extraordinary time.
Let’s Take Care
Together, we create a place where everyone feels comfortable to shop and work.
Available throughout store
Keep 1 metre apart
Ensuring high-traffic areas remain virus free
Wash Hands Often
Our best defense against spread of germs
Temperature Checks & SafeEntry
For all visitors upon entering, and for all co-workers
Mandatory for all visitors and co-workers
Extra Hygiene Around Food
Face shields and masks for IKEA Food co-workers
Safe Distancing Ambassadors
Ensures social distancing is complied
Delivery & Installation Co-workers
Temperature checks, hand sanitiser and mandatory face mask