Bathroom Installation service
Due to the current situation, we’ve made some changes to our services. Throughout this period, we may experience some constraints in the lead times of your service. We kindly appreciate your understanding.
Bathroom Installation Service
When you buy a new IKEA bathroom our instructions mean it is easy to install yourself, but if you want to save time then take advantage of our installation service. This service includes a free 2-year guarantee, so that you can feel confident that your bathroom furniture will be installed by professionals.
- A quick and simple way to have a new bathroom assembled and installed in a pre-existing bathroom;
- The service includes the installation of every IKEA bathroom cabinets, both base and high cabinets, assembly of accessories, mirrors, wash-basins, taps and strainers, and lighting.
- Wash stand + wash-basins + taps - 59€/ea
- Wall cabinet, high cabinet, extra tap and wall fixed articles - 10€/ea
Bathroom installation service available with additional delivery or dislocation charges.
As an alternative, you can book the installation services directly with our partner Zaask, in Zaask.pt
The safety of our co-workers, partners and customers is our top priority. Therefore, we are adopting the necessary preventive measures, in order to maintain a safe environment for all, within our assembly service. We appreciate your understanding.
- Mandatory use of masks and/or visor by both customers and our Installation or Assembly teams;
- Social distancing (minimum 2 meters);
- Preferably, it would be appreciated if the teams can carry out the services in an isolated area;
- Removal of any obstacles in the areas for Installation or Assembly;
- Services should be performed avoiding any contact with other objects;
- Ventilation and disinfection of the area chosen to execute the service;
- No signature will be required on completion of the service, instead photographs of the assembled/installed products will be captured, for which we will need your consent;
- Prior packaging by the customer of any product that needs to be collected and returned to IKEA.
For more information, feel free to talk to one of our co-workers at your local IKEA store or contact us.