BJURSTA Wall-mounted drop-leaf table, brown-black,
How to get it
Becomes a practical shelf for small things when folded down.Article number802.175.24
You save space when the table is not being used as it can be folded away.
The clear-lacquered surface is easy to wipe clean.
Combines with other furniture in the BJURSTA series.
We have tested it for you! The table’s surface is resistant to liquids, food stains, oil, heat, scratches and bumps, while its construction is stable, strong and durable to withstand years of daily use.
IKEA of Sweden
Only recommended for indoor use.
For use at table height: Fix the table to the wall so that the top edge of the table top reaches a height of ca. 74 cm.
For use at bar table height: Fix the table to the wall so that the top edge of the table top reaches a height of ca. 95 or 106 cm, depending on seat height of bar chair.
- Table top:
- Particleboard, Ash veneer, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Top rail:
- Particleboard, Ash veneer, Ash veneer, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Underframe/ Mounting plate:
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Plastic part:
- Polyamide plastic, Polypropylene plastic, Polyethylene plastic
- Spring/ Pin:
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Assembly instructionsBJURSTA Wall-mounted drop-leaf table802.175.24Other documentsBJURSTA Wall-mounted drop-leaf table802.175.24
Width: 90 cm
Depth: 50 cm
Min. depth: 10 cm
- BJURSTAArticle number802.175.24
Width: 40 cm
Height: 6 cm
Length: 97 cm
Weight: 8.60 kg
What is veneer?
A veneer is a thin wooden sheet fixed on things like particleboards to add a durable surface and a natural wood look – so we enjoy the many benefits of wood without using solid wood. The most common veneer types are birch, ash, oak and beech and we’ve made a special UV lacquer that helps preserve the wood's natural structure. A benefit with a slightly thicker veneer is how you can repair and sand the surface if it’s damaged to give furniture a longer and more beautiful life.