DUKTIG Play kitchen, red,
How to get it
A dream come true for small chefs. In this modern kitchen, your child can cook, bake and wash up, just like the master chefs on TV, and let the family taste the new, yummy recipes.Article Number805.577.40
A dream come true for tiny master chefs and bakers. In this modern kitchen they can cook, just like the grown-up chefs on TV, and let the whole family taste their new creations.
The hob lights can be switched on/off and give a realistic glow but do not get warm.
Grows with your child. The height of the legs can be adjusted to 3 positions.
Encourages role play which helps children to develop social skills by imitating grown-ups and inventing their own roles.
Batteries are sold separately; 4 pcs AA required.
IKEA recommend LADDA rechargeable batteries.
The light diodes are operated by low electric voltage and do not get hot.
The sink is detachable to enable easy cleaning.
In the DUKTIG series, there is everything that a little chef needs to succeed in the kitchen.
- Fibreboard, Acrylic paint, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Front rail:
- Solid pine, Solid spruce, Acrylic paint, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Back panel:
- Acrylic plastic
- Polypropylene plastic
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- WARNING! Adult assembly required. Take care when opening package – contains small parts hazardous to children under 3 years in unassembled stage.Recommended for ages from 3 years.This product bears the CE mark.
- Assembly instructionsDUKTIG Play kitchen805.577.40Other documentsDUKTIG Play kitchen805.577.40DUKTIG Play kitchen805.577.40
Width: 72 cm
Depth: 40 cm
Height: 109 cm
- DUKTIGArticle Number805.577.40
Width: 39 cm
Height: 18 cm
Length: 73 cm
Weight: 21.00 kg
A dream for all little chefs and bakers
In DUKTIG play kitchen, your child can cook and bake just like the great chefs on TV. There’s a tap, a sink and a battery-operated hob that lights up when the pretend cooking zones are on. There is a rail with hooks for practical kitchen utensils and plenty of storage space for colourful vegetables. This kitchen encourages role-play, which helps children develop their social skills by imitating adults and inventing their own roles.