Oops! We’re sorry, there was an error loading this page so some information may not be up to date. Please try again later to ensure that the correct information is displayed.
Electric vehicle charging
At IKEA, we believe in having a positive impact on people and planet, therefore when visiting our store we encourage our customers to travel via sustainable modes of transport. IKEA and Ecotricity have been working together for five years offering an Electric Vehicle Charging service for free, which we believe has encouraged the take-up of electric cars in the UK.
In order to continue to invest in Electric Vehicle Charging technology, Ecotricity have introduced a small fee for a rapid charge which customers need to pay in order to use the charging points across the country, including the charge points located on IKEA sites. Although Ecotricity are changing their pricing structure, the IKEA offer remains the same.
In order to continue encouraging customers to use this mode of transport, a £6 voucher will be redeemable in IKEA stores on the same day. Customers simply need to show their Ecotricity email payment receipt at the IKEA checkout in order to receive a £6 discount off their total in-store purchase, terms & conditions apply.
IKEA customer offer
After you have charged your electric vehicle on an IKEA site, why not come into the IKEA store and enjoy a £6 discount off your total shop?
All you have to do is show your Ecotricity email receipt (which you will receive after your 45 minute charge) at the checkouts and £6 will be deducted from your total spend*. The discount can only be redeemed in store on the day of the vehicle charge.
*Terms and conditions:
1. Your electric vehicle email receipt can only be redeemed for the £6 discount on the day of the electric vehicle charging on an IKEA UK site. Proof of date of electric vehicle charge is required.
2. The £6 discount cannot be used towards purchases from IKEA Shop Online, IKEA Swedish Food Market, IKEA gift cards, IKEA Bistro, IKEA Restaurant or IKEA services including but not limited to Home Delivery, Installation, Assembly, and Kitchen Planning.
3. Your electric vehicle email receipt can only be used once per customer, per transaction.
4. Minimum spend of £6 in store is required to redeem this offer.
5. Your electric vehicle email receipt must be presented at the time of purchase at the IKEA checkouts.
6. IKEA Limited reserves the right to refuse any electric vehicle email receipt that we reasonably believe has not been validly obtained or has been obtained fraudulently.
7. Your electric vehicle email receipt is non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. Your electric vehicle email receipt has no cash value and no change will be given.
9. IKEA Limited reserves the right to withdraw and discontinue this offer at any time without prior notice.
10. IKEA Limited reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
11. This offer and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.