Start planning your kitchen online or in-store with one of our kitchen planning specialists. You will get a 3D layout of your kitchen, including cabinets, appliances and countertops and a list of selected products to make ordering easier.
Online planning appointment
Virtual planning assistance from the comfort of your home
From 01/01/20-29/02/20 this service is free (regular price £45). Terms and conditions apply.
Work one-on-one with an IKEA Kitchen planner via an easy, online meeting programme. Through this screen sharing tool, your planner will plan your new IKEA kitchen in front of your eyes. This appointment can last up to two hours and a further 30-minute follow-up session can be made for minor revisions if needed.
When you are ready, we can place your order and arrange delivery for you.
Terms and conditions
1. Any kitchen online planning appointment booked between 1 January 2020 and 29 February 2020 will be FREE to customers (usual price £45 including VAT).
2. The appointment must be carried out by no later than 31 March 2020.
3. The appointment is limited to a 120 minute meeting with an online planner to discuss kitchen measurements and prepare a layout a kitchen plan in the IKEA Home Planner tool.
4. IKEA reserves the right to cancel any appointment or withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without liability. This will not affect customers who have booked by the date of withdrawal or amendment.
6. This service will be carried out by DEL IPS UK Ltd working exclusively with IKEA Limited and this promotion is administered by IKEA Limited, a company registered in England & Wales, registered number 1986283 and whose registered office is at Witan Gate House, 500-600 Witan Gate West, Milton Keynes, MK9 1SH.
In-store planning appointment
If you want to meet at your local IKEA store with a kitchen planning specialist, you can book a 2-hour appointment.
The in-store planning appointment is a free service.
Prior to your appointment, you will need to:
- Measure your space - You can do this yourself, but if you would like some help, a measurement technician can visit your home to measure your kitchen for you.
- Choose your products – Start browsing our kitchen products now to get a better understanding of what you want. Knowing this before the planning session will make it more productive.
Online planning appointments are provided by Del IPS UK Ltd, a kitchen services company working exclusively for IKEA UK.