Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
The health and safety of our customers and co-workers across the UK is our main priority.
Following the latest Government guidance, our kitchen installation service has resumed in the UK* except Scotland, with the following health and safety measures in place:
- Our kitchen installation teams will be wearing full PPE and have received health and safety guidelines on how to install your kitchen safely, with social distancing in place.
- Customers will receive a call 1 week prior to the kitchen installation date to discuss the additional health and safety steps required.
- Contact between customers and our kitchen installation team will be kept to a minimum.
- Our kitchen installation team will carry out additional daily safety checks to ensure all safety measures are adhered to. Our installation lead times are currently slightly longer than normal, so please bear with us.
- If you or someone in your household are self-isolating, we ask that you book a kitchen measuring appointment after the isolation period has ended.
*Following the latest Scottish Government guidance, we have temporarily paused our kitchen installation and measuring services in Scotland.
We will continue to watch this situation closely, follow advice from the Government and other relevant authorities and take all further action needed to keep our customers and co–workers safe.
We thank you for your understanding and apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause for now.
For further updates, visit us here.
Our installation service can save you valuable time, especially when it comes to the trickier jobs like fitting sinks, worktops and appliances. Thanks to the 5-year workmanship guarantee included, you can feel confident that your kitchen will be installed to the highest industry standards.