RUDSTA Glass-door cabinet, anthracite,
How to get it
This glass-door cabinet doubles the ways to display your favourite things. You can place items on the shelves and fix things like photos to the back panel with magnets to keep dear memories visible.Article number504.501.37
Enjoy a personal cabinet of memories – place the things you love the most on the shelves and use magnets to fix photos, drawings and other cherished things to the cabinet's back panel.
You can easily complement your glass-door cabinet with integrated lighting because it comes prepared for cable management.
The cabinet can be locked with a standard padlock so that you can store your items securely.
You can attach magnets to the metal surface and use it as a pin board.
Steady also on uneven floors, thanks to the adjustable feet.
H Preutz/F Wiersma
Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
- Frame/ Top panel/ Back panel/ Fixed shelf:
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Bracket/ Insert nut/ Handle:
- Side panel/ Door:
- Aluminium, Epoxy/polyester powder coating, Tempered glass
- Galvanized steel, Galvanized steel
- Protection layer:
- Synthetic rubber
- Tempered glass
- Cover cap:
- Polypropylene plastic
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water or window-cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.Frame
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Handle the glass with care! A damaged edge or scratched surface can in exceptional cases cause the glass to crack suddenly. However, never into sharp fragments, only into small pieces.This furniture must be fixed to the wall.
- Assembly instructionsRUDSTA Glass-door cabinet504.501.37
Width: 80 cm
Depth: 37 cm
Height: 120 cm
Max. load/shelf: 9 kg
- This product comes as 2 packages.RUDSTAArticle number504.501.37This product has multiple packages.
Width: 40 cm
Height: 9 cm
Length: 123 cm
Weight: 15.16 kg
Width: 40 cm
Height: 11 cm
Length: 107 cm
Weight: 21.46 kg
What is glass?
Glass is mainly made of sand, soda and lime melted at a high temperature. Tempering or various additives gives you extra-strong and impact-resistant glass that in some cases can be taken straight from freezer to oven without cracking. A big benefit is how glass can be recycled over and over without the quality deteriorating. Also, a lot less energy is needed to melt recycled glass compared to new raw materials. Our goal is to eventually use only recycled glass in our range.