IKEA Nottingham | Services
IKEA Nottingham is located to the west of Nottinghamshire, just off junction 26 of the M1.
* Standard national rate tariff applies (often free if national rate numbers are part of your phone provider package)
Address: IKEA Nottingham
IKEA Way, Giltbrook, Nottingham,
Nottinghamshire, NG16 2RP
Store opening hours:
Showroom browsing hours:
Småland Créche opening hours:
Restaurant opening hours:
See our restaurant menu
Come and have breakfast with us until 11am before
shopping around the store.
For sat nav users: please enter NG16 2RP
Bus: Trent Barton operates the "R1" service from Nottingham City Centre, which is also accessible for Tram users from Phoenix Park.
Train: Our nearest train stations are Langley Mill and Nottingham. Taxis are available from both train stations; Nottingham Train Station also has connections to the tram service and bus services.
Trent Barton "R1" Bus Service
- 1. Choose
- 2. Write down
- 3. Pick up
- 4. Take things
- 5. Assemble
- 6. Change mind
1. You choose: Coming to IKEA is a journey which always starts in the Showroom. There you can see and touch our furniture. Just take a look on the little P-Tags which are indicating the location of the furniture.
2. You write down your choice: Once you found what you would like to take home, just use one of our pencils and shoppinglists to write down the location of your furniture.
3. You pick things up yourself: Downstairs in our Self Serve Warehouse you’ll find Aisles and Location where the furniture is stored. Flatbed trolleys are provided so you can pick up everything yourself.
4. You take your products home yourself: After the checkouts you just take the furniture home. But don’t worry. If it won’t fit, we have a Home Delivery Service as well!
5. You assemble: Once you’ve brought everything home the fun can start. Assembling IKEA furniture is easy following the step by step instructions.
6. It's OK to change your mind: If you're not totally satisfied with your IKEA purchase you can return any unused items within 365 days, together with proof of purchase, for a full refund. (Terms&Condition's apply)