Come see us at your local IKEA store!
Health & safety
As a result of the increase in COVID-19 cases, IKEA strongly encourages that all customers wear a face covering, even if fully vaccinated, while visiting IKEA. Other COVID-19 safety protocols including social distancing and cleaning will stay in place for the time being.
Thank you for your continued support of IKEA throughout the last year – we know your home has been more important than ever to you and we feel honored that you have considered us for your purchases to make your life at home better!
To learn more about what to expect and how to prepare for your visit, please visit our FAQ page.
Our children’s play area, Småland, will remain closed at this time as an added safety measure.
Mon - Sat: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Mon - Sun: 11:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Click & Collect pickup hours:
Mon – Sat: 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sun: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Delivery by TaskRabbit
Same- and next-day delivery, starting at $29
Here's how it works:
- Only applies to in-store purchases at IKEA Woodbridge.
- Bring your order and receipt to the Home Delivery area to set up your same-day or next-day delivery. Delivery starts at $29.
- While waiting, book your delivery through TaskRabbit.lugg.com or receive assistance from a Home Delivery associate.
- The TaskRabbit Tasker will pick up your order and deliver it at the agreed upon time.
- Use the website or app to chat with your Tasker and to check on order delivery status.
Click & Collect
Please ensure you have received your email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
To collect your order:
Park in a numbered parking space located in the front of the building.
Let us know you’re here by checking in below.
A coworker will bring your order out momentarily.