Come see us at your local IKEA store!
We’re open and very excited for your visit! We are safely welcoming customers into the store and we’re following guidelines provided by state and local authorities and the CDC. Everyone must wear a face covering when in our store.
To learn more about what to expect and how to prepare for your visit, please visit our FAQ page.
Thank you for keeping us all safe!
151 NW 136th Ave
Sunrise, FL 33325
Mon - Sat: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Special store shopping hours for our senior and at-risk shoppers are on Tuesdays 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Christmas Eve: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Christmas Day: Closed
New Year's Eve: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Only serving lunch and dinner. Seating is limited.
Bistro is available for takeaway food service only.
Swedish Food Market items are available for purchase.
Returns & exchanges:
Mon - Sun 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Same- and next-day delivery, starting at $29
Here's how it works:
- Only applies to in-store purchases at IKEA Sunrise.
- Bring your order and receipt to the Home Delivery area to set up your same-day or next-day delivery. Delivery starts at $29.
- While waiting, book your delivery through TaskRabbit.lugg.com or receive assistance from a Home Delivery associate.
- The TaskRabbit Tasker will pick up your order and deliver it at the agreed upon time.
- Use the website or app to chat with your Tasker and to check on order delivery status.
Send a message of hope this holiday season
When you send a UNICEF Holiday Greeting Card, you can help bring hope, health, and happiness to children around the world.
Select from a variety of cards and feel good knowing that 100% of the proceeds from sales of UNICEF cards goes to the US fund for UNICEF. Available now in-store, while supplies last!
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 counties and territories to save and improve children’s lives, providing health care and immunizations, clean water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief, and more. The U.S Fund for UNICEF supports UNICEF’s work through fundraising, advocacy, and education in the United States. Together, we are working toward the day when ZERO children die from preventable causes and every child has a safe and healthy childhood.