We have now re-opened for customer in-store shopping!
We are open and excited to start welcoming back customers. We are doing it thoughtfully and under the guidance from state and local authorities and information provided by the CDC. Everyone must wear a face covering when in our store.
To learn more about what to expect and how to prepare for your visit, please visit our FAQ page.
We have made adjustments to the Return policy. You must have your receipt in order to return your product. Our Return policy can be found here.
Thank you for keeping us all safe!
601 SW 41st St
Renton, WA 98057
Mon - Sat: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM*
Sun: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM*
Special hours for seniors and at-risk customers
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
*To maintain a safe environment and to adhere to King County capacity limits, we may stop allowing visitors into the store up to 90 minutes before closing.
Returns & exchanges:
Mon - Sun: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Restaurant is temporarily closed
Bistro is available for takeaway food service only
Swedish Food Market items are available for purchase
Click & Collect
Shop online and select this store as your pick-up location- you choose your time slot at checkout!
Prior to arriving at your scheduled pick-up time:
- You will receive an order confirmation email once you complete your order- but don’t head to the store yet!
- You will receive a second email when your order is ready.
- Make sure your vehicle is prepared for your order.
When your order is ready for pickup at the store:
- Have your order confirmation number and valid government issued photo ID ready.
- At the IKEA store, follow signage for Click & Collect to pick-up your order.
- Once your order is loaded into your vehicle, drive off and enjoy.
Emergency Response Community Support
Being a good neighbor and demonstrating commitment to community is an essential part of who we are and the values that drive us as an organization. This sentiment has been especially true recently, as we see the unprecedented challenges our community is facing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are committed to providing support in our local communities to those who have been impacted and we will focus our relief efforts on organizations that support the following areas:
- Emergency support and healthcare services
- Shelter organizations
- Nursing homes/senior centers
- Centers for persons with disabilities
If your organization does not fit within those focus areas or your request is not directly related to impact from COVID-19, we apologize, but at this time we cannot support your request for donations.
Other eligibility requirements & things to know:
- We believe Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Diversity at Ingka Group is realized when people treat each other respectfully regardless of their differences. As a humanistic values-based organization, we expect our community partners to also exhibit and practice non-discriminatory behavior toward their co-workers, customers, and suppliers based on our definition of Diversity.
- Requests must support the many people. Individual requests that directly benefit one person will not be eligible for consideration.
- Initiatives supporting organizations that are not open to all members of the community will not be eligible for consideration.
- All donations will be given in the form of IKEA product. We do not provide cash donations (including gift cards or sponsorships).