Come see us at your local IKEA store!
We’re open and very excited for your visit! We are safely welcoming customers into the store and we’re following guidelines provided by state and local authorities and the CDC. Everyone must wear a face covering when in our store.
To learn more about what to expect and how to prepare for your visit, please visit our FAQ page.
Thank you for keeping us all safe!
10280 NE Cascades Pkwy
Portland, OR 97220
At IKEA, providing a safe environment for our customers and co-workers is our top priority. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and the current state of unrest in the U.S., we will not be allowing any organization to gather or meet-up on IKEA property, including our parking lots, effective immediately. We will continue to consider requests to host COVID-testing and relief efforts as an exception. IKEA has no political affiliation and our priority is to ensure we provide a safe environment for our customers and co-workers.
Mon - Fri: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Special store shopping hours for our senior and at-risk shoppers are on Tuesdays 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Restaurant is temporarily closed.
Bistro is available for takeaway food service only.
Swedish Food Market items are available for purchase.
Same- and next-day delivery, starting at $29
Here’s how it works:
- Only applies to in-store purchases at IKEA Portland.
- Bring your order and receipt to the Home Delivery area to set up your same-day or next-day delivery. Delivery starts at $29.
- While waiting, book your delivery through TaskRabbit.lugg.com or receive assistance from a Home Delivery associate.
- The TaskRabbit Tasker will pick up your order and deliver it at the agreed upon time.
- Use the website or app to chat with your Tasker and to check on order delivery status.
Click & Collect
Shop online and select this store as your pick-up location- you choose your time slot at checkout!
Prior to arriving at your scheduled pick-up time:
- You will receive an order confirmation email once you complete your order- but don’t head to the store yet!
- You will receive a second email when your order is ready.
- Make sure your vehicle is prepared for your order.
When your order is ready for pickup at the store:
- Have your order confirmation number and valid government issued photo ID ready.
- At the IKEA store, follow signage for Click & Collect to pick-up your order. Click & Collect is located on the southeast side of the building, along the fence line closest to I-205.
- Once your order is loaded into your vehicle, drive off and enjoy.