Come see us at your local IKEA store!
We’re open and very excited for your visit! We are safely welcoming customers into the store and we’re following guidelines provided by state and local authorities and the CDC. Everyone must wear a face covering when in our store.
To learn more about what to expect and how to prepare for your visit, please visit our FAQ page.
Thank you for keeping us all safe!
Mon - Sun: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Special store shopping hours for our senior and at-risk shoppers are on Tuesdays 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Christmas Eve: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Christmas Day: Closed
New Year's Eve: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Only serving lunch and dinner. Seating is limited.
Bistro is available for takeaway food service only.
Swedish Food Market items are available for purchase.
Same- and next-day delivery, starting at $29
Here's how it works:
- Only applies to in-store purchases at IKEA Miami
- Bring your order and receipt to the Home Delivery area to set up your same-day or next-day delivery. Delivery starts at $29.
- While waiting, book your delivery through TaskRabbit.lugg.com or receive assistance from a Home Delivery associate.
- The TaskRabbit Tasker will pick up your order and deliver it at the agreed upon time.
- Use the website or app to chat with your Tasker and to check on order delivery status.
Send a message of hope this holiday season
When you send a UNICEF Holiday Greeting Card, you can help bring hope, health, and happiness to children around the world.
Select from a variety of cards and feel good knowing that 100% of the proceeds from sales of UNICEF cards goes to the US fund for UNICEF. Available now in-store, while supplies last!
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 counties and territories to save and improve children’s lives, providing health care and immunizations, clean water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief, and more. The U.S Fund for UNICEF supports UNICEF’s work through fundraising, advocacy, and education in the United States. Together, we are working toward the day when ZERO children die from preventable causes and every child has a safe and healthy childhood.
Click & Collect
Shop online and select this store as your pick-up location- you choose your time slot at checkout!
Prior to arriving at your scheduled pick-up time:
- You will receive an order confirmation email once you complete your order- but don’t head to the store yet!
- You will receive a second email when your order is ready.
- Make sure your vehicle is prepared for your order.
When your order is ready for pickup at the store:
- Have your order confirmation number and valid government issued photo ID ready.
- Please enter using the parking lot entrance closest to 117th street, right by the Turnpike.
- Follow the signage for Click & Collect to pick-up your order for curbside or instore pickup.
- Once your order is loaded into your vehicle, drive off and enjoy.