IKEA Costa Mesa
We have temporarily closed for customer in-store shopping.
Click & Collect is Now available!
Shop online and select this store as your pick-up location- you choose your time slot at checkout! Please wait for your second email that confirms your order is ready before driving to the store. Look for the Click & Collect marked pick-up parking and have your order confirmation number ready- and you don’t have to get out of your vehicle!
We are unable to accept returns, exchanges or damaged products at our stores.
For more information, please visit our Returns Page
Click & Collect pick-up:
Please arrive during the time slot you have selected
How Click & Collect Works
Prior to arriving at your scheduled pick-up time:
- You will receive an order confirmation email once you complete your order- but don’t head to the store yet!
- You will receive a second email when your order is ready.
- Make sure your vehicle is prepared for your order because we will load your items directly into your vehicle for a contactless meeting.
When your order is ready for pickup at the store:
- Have your order confirmation number and valid government issued photo ID ready.
- At the IKEA store, follow signage for Click & Collect to pick-up your order.
- Once your order is loaded into your vehicle, drive off and enjoy.
Emergency Response Community Support
Being a good neighbor and demonstrating commitment to community is an essential part of who we are and the values that drive us as an organization. This sentiment has been especially true recently, as we see the unprecedented challenges our community is facing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are committed to providing support in our local communities to those who have been impacted and we will focus our relief efforts on organizations that support the following areas:
- Emergency support and healthcare services
- Shelter organizations
- Nursing homes/senior centers
- Centers for persons with disabilities
If your organization does not fit within those focus areas or your request is not directly related to impact from COVID-19, we apologize, but at this time we cannot support your request for donations.
Other eligibility requirements & things to know:
- We believe Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Diversity at Ingka Group is realized when people treat each other respectfully regardless of their differences. As a humanistic values-based organization, we expect our community partners to also exhibit and practice non-discriminatory behavior toward their co-workers, customers, and suppliers based on our definition of Diversity.
- Requests must support the many people. Individual requests that directly benefit one person will not be eligible for consideration.
- Initiatives supporting organizations that are not open to all members of the community will not be eligible for consideration.
- All donations will be given in the form of IKEA product. We do not provide cash donations (including gift cards or sponsorships).