We have now re-opened for customer in-store shopping!
We are open and excited to start welcoming back customers. We are doing it thoughtfully and under the guidance from state and local authorities and information provided by the CDC. Everyone must wear a face covering when in our store.
To learn more about what to expect and how to prepare for your visit, please visit our FAQ page.
We have made adjustments to the Return policy. You must have your receipt in order to return your product. Our Return policy can be found here.
Thank you for keeping us all safe!
400 Alan Wood Road
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Mon - Sat: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Special hours for seniors and at-risk customers
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Restaurant is temporarily closed
Bistro is available for takeaway food service only
Swedish Food Market items are available for purchase
Click & Collect
Shop online and select this store as your pick-up location- you choose your time slot at checkout!
Prior to arriving at your scheduled pick-up time:
- You will receive an order confirmation email once you complete your order- but don’t head to the store yet!
- You will receive a second email when your order is ready.
- Make sure your vehicle is prepared for your order.
When your order is ready for pickup at the store:
- Have your order confirmation number and valid government issued photo ID ready.
- At the IKEA store, follow signage for Click & Collect to pick-up your order.
- Once your order is loaded into your vehicle, drive off and enjoy.