Come see us at your local IKEA store!
Health & safety
We recognize the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has updated its guidance for face coverings/masks. However, changing our mask policy requires careful consideration and our current mask and social distancing protocols will stay in place for the time being for our co-workers and customers.
Thank you for your continued support of IKEA throughout the last year – we know your home has been more important than ever to you and we feel honored that you have considered us for your purchases to make your life at home better!
To learn more about what to expect and how to prepare for your visit, please visit our FAQ page.
Our children’s play area, Småland, will remain closed at this time as an added safety measure.
At IKEA, providing a safe environment for our customers and co-workers is our top priority. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and the current state of unrest in the U.S., we will not be allowing any organization to gather or meet-up on IKEA property, including our parking lots, effective immediately. We will continue to consider requests to host COVID-testing and relief efforts as an exception. IKEA has no political affiliation and our priority is to ensure we provide a safe environment for our customers and co-workers.
Mon - Sat: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Restaurant is temporarily closed.
Bistro is temporarily closed for renovations.
Swedish Food Market items are available for purchase.
Click & Collect pickup hours:
Mon - Sun: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Same- and next-day delivery, starting at $29
Here's how it works:
- Only applies to in-store purchases at IKEA Baltimore.
- Bring your order and receipt to the Home Delivery area to set up your same-day or next-day delivery. Delivery starts at $29.
- While waiting, book your delivery through TaskRabbit.lugg.com or receive assistance from a Home Delivery associate.
- The TaskRabbit Tasker will pick up your order and deliver it at the agreed upon time.
- Use the website or app to chat with your Tasker and to check on order delivery status.
Click & Collect
Please ensure you have received your email confirming your order is ready for pickup.
To collect your order:
- Pull into the loading zone by the Returns & Exchanges entrance.
- Park in a designated Click and Collect spot and remain in your car.
- Let us know you are here by checking in below.
- We will text you when your order is ready and you can proceed inside to Furniture Handout to collect your order.