Emergency Response Community Support Requests
Being a good neighbor and demonstrating commitment to community is an essential part of who we are and the values that drive us as an organization. This sentiment has been especially true recently, as we see the unprecedented challenges our community is facing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are committed to providing support in our local communities to those who have been impacted and we will focus our relief efforts on organizations that support the following areas:
- Emergency support and healthcare services
- Shelter organizations
- Nursing homes/senior centers
- Centers for persons with disabilities
If your organization does not fit within those focus areas or your request is not directly related to impact from COVID-19, we apologize, but at this time we cannot support your request for donations.
Other eligibility requirements & things to know:
- We believe Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Diversity at Ingka Group is realized when people treat each other respectfully regardless of their differences. As a humanistic values-based organization, we expect our community partners to also exhibit and practice non-discriminatory behavior toward their co-workers, customers, and suppliers based on our definition of Diversity.
- Requests must support the many people. Individual requests that directly benefit one person will not be eligible for consideration.
- Initiatives supporting organizations that are not open to all members of the community will not be eligible for consideration.
- All donations will be given in the form of IKEA product. We do not provide cash donations (including gift cards or sponsorships).
Thank you for submitting your request!
We know time is of the essence and will follow up as soon as we can on your request. Due to the volume of requests received, please allow us at least 2 weeks to respond to your inquiry.