Picking and Collection
Most of our products are flat packed and designed in such a way that they can easily pick from the store and fit in your car. However, if you prefer to have your items in the shopping list picked, you can book a picking and collection service.
What we do
We’ll pick everything on your shopping list so you can relax while waiting for your purchase to be ready for collection.
Picking service costs
200 100 THB per transaction.
How to book the service
- Approach an IKEA co-worker in the Showroom or Self-serve area to create your order.
- Pay for your purchase and the picking service at an I-counter or the checkout counters before 8 pm.
- An SMS will be sent to the mobile number given in the order when the products are ready for collection. It will take approximately an hour after payment.
- Collect your purchase from the Merchandise Pick-up Counter at the Customer Service Area.
- Picking service applies for furniture products only; market hall products are not eligible for this service.
- Picking fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.