We'll install your new kitchen or bathroom, and coordinate the job from start to finish. We can also take away the old one.
We have a range of services to help you turn your dream kitchen into reality.
Our professional installers will handle all those time-consuming jobs like fitting sinks, taps, worktops, and appliances. Your kitchen will be installed to the highest industry standards.
(Minimum charge of RM200)
- Assembly and installation of all cabinets.
- Installation of worktops, including cut-outs for the sink/hob.*
- Installation and connection of sink, tap, and siphon.**
- Installation and connection of IKEA electric and gas appliances.
- Installation and connection of IKEA worktop lighting
- Installation of side panels, handles, and interior fittings (shelves, baskets, etc.).
- All packaging is taken away (unless customer wishes to keep it).
- Installation guarantee ensuring good craftsmanship.
*Modification of cabinets, installation of a “lunch counter”, installing/moving connections or outlets for gas, electricity or water are not included.
**Price may vary for installation of cut-outs for the sink/hob and connection of sink, tap and siphon.
Please speak with an IKEA co-worker at the kitchen department within the store for more details.
Our fully co-ordinated installation service can save you valuable time, especially when it comes to the trickier jobs like fitting wash basin, taps and electrical.
Below are services you need to turn your dream bathroom into reality.
Installation service starts from RM188.
A convenient and time-saving way to have your new IKEA bathroom assembled and installed in an existing bathroom.
Service includes installation of all IKEA bathroom furniture, fittings, mirrors and sinks or basins.
Please speak with an IKEA co-worker at the bathroom department within the store for more details.