Our products are specifically designed to be simple to assemble so that our customers can easily do it themselves. That way, you save the most money.
However, if you need a hand, we have a range of assembly options for you to choose from when shopping at IKEA.my or shopping at your nearest IKEA store.
We are currently offering assembly services for customers in accordance to the updated SOPs issued by the Government. We would like to reassure that all our professional assemblers are fully vaccinated in accordance to the National Security Council of Malaysia directives. We would also require our customers who will be in contact with our assemblers to be fully vaccinated as well.
Fully vaccinated individuals must fulfil the following criteria and present their card/digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate upon entry:
- Individuals with vaccines that require 2 doses (such as Cormirnaty (Pfizer-BioNTech), COVID-19 AstraZeneca (Oxford-AstraZeneca), CoronaVac (Sinovac), Spikevax (Moderna) and Covilo (Sinopharm)) and had passed 14 days from the date of the 2nd dose OR
- Individuals with vaccines that require 1 dose (such as COVID-19 Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) and Convidecia (CanSino) and had passed 28 days from the date of dose.
Shopping at IKEA.my
If you’re placing an order online, we offer the following assembly options below. You can easily book the assembly services as you checkout online!
- 10% of the original product retail price
- Inclusive of installation of tip-over restraint for safety purpose. Assembly services exclude electrical and plumbing works.
Fixing of legs or covers for sofa:
- RM9 / sofa module
Items that require wall drilling:
- RM4.70 / hole
- To be paid directly to the service provider.
Shopping at your nearest IKEA store
For booking your Assembly services in our stores, proceed to information counters in the store or Delivery service desk at the Customer Service Area. See for more information on delivery options in our stores.