Online and Instore Planning Services
Online and Instore Wardrobe and Living Room Storage Planning
Liberate your living and wardrobe spaces with the help from one of our home furnishing experts during an online consultation or whilst you’re shopping with us in-store, at a time that suits you.
Choose styles, colours, frames, interiors and doors to create a wardrobe and living room storage solution that works for you. This service covers our PAX*, PLATSA wardrobe ranges and BESTÅ, KALLAX and EKET living room storage ranges.
You can also access the planners and play with colours, styles, sizes and configurations to plan your way to perfection with our easy to use planning tools. Access the planners here for PAX*, PLATSA wardrobe ranges and BESTÅ, KALLAXand EKET living room storage ranges.
*We’re experiencing temporary delays with some of our PAX wardrobe range. We’re working hard to get your favourite products back in stock as quickly and safely as possible. In the meantime, please check out our alternative PLATSA modular system.
Expert advice at a time that works for you
Put all your storage hang ups to rest and conquer the great indoors with one of our home furnishing specialists on an online or whilst you’re shopping with us in-store,consultation.
The service is currently free, and meetings can last up to an hour. Terms and conditions apply.
1. This is a temporary service offered while special COVID-19 measures are in place. Any online planning appointment booked while special COVID-19 measures are in place will be FREE to customers.
2. The appointment is limited in time (mentioned on the webpage, depending on the type of product being planned) and is a meeting with an online planner to discuss measurements and prepare a plan in the IKEA Planning tools.
3. The service is limited to the following product ranges: PAX, PLATSA, BESTÅ and EKET.
4. IKEA reserves the right to cancel any appointment or withdraw or amend this service at any time without liability. This will not affect customers who have booked by the date of withdrawal or amendment.
6. This service will be carried out by IKEA Limited, a company registered in England & Wales, registered number 1986283 and whose registered office is at Floor 7, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, MK9 1FH.
How does it work?
- Use our booking tool to select an online or in-store appointment
- Measure your space - we will need your ceiling height, the width and depth you would like your storage solution to suit.
- Style inspiration – start by browsing our storage product ranges, having an idea on style and colours will really help.
- We will discuss your needs, priorities and requirements.
- We will go through the design layout together and discuss different options and solutions.
- Once you’re happy, we can order your storage solutions directly online or in-store*.
*Due to high demand, and two-person delivery restrictions we are experiencing longer delivery times than normal on wardrobe deliveries.