Re-shop and Re-use online
Frequently asked questions
- Select your nearest store.
- Choose a product. You can review photos and comments to help check the condition of the product.
- Log in using your IKEA or IKEA Family username or sign up here.
- Click the 'Reserve this item' button. This will reserve the product for you in your chosen store until closing time. You'll have 48 hours to collect reserved products.
- Go to your chosen store and make your way to the Re-shop and Re-use to collect your product.
- Pay at the checkouts and enjoy giving your product a new home.
- If you change your mind, no problem. You have 365 days to return the purchased item, and we'll refund you on a refund card. You can check our return policy here.
We may contact you to follow up on your reservation and provide you with our hub product consultation services.
Re-shop and Re-use terms and conditions can be found here.
Re-shop and Re-use collection is available in:
- IKEA Aberdeen
- IKEA Belfast
- IKEA Birmingham
- IKEA Bristol
- IKEA Cardiff
- IKEA Croydon
- IKEA Edinburgh
- IKEA Exeter
- IKEA Gateshead
- IKEA Glasgow
- IKEA Greenwich
- IKEA Lakeside
- IKEA Leeds
- IKEA Manchester
- IKEA Milton Keynes
- IKEA Nottingham
- IKEA Reading
- IKEA Sheffield
- IKEA Southampton
- IKEA Warrington
- IKEA Wembley
Repaired, recycled and ready for re-use. The products available in the Re-shop and Re-use online come to us in several ways:
- Discontinued products that are in perfect condition but are no longer being sold in-store.
- Preloved products from our Buyback service.
- Display products from our Showroom that have been used to inspire you and deserve a home.
- Some furniture might have a few cosmetic imperfections, but they are all functional and safe to use.
The condition of the products in the Re-shop and Re-use online will vary, so you will receive the product as described. Whether it's in its original packaging or fully assembled, you will buy the product as-is.