- For maximum quality, re-tighten the screws when necessary.
- Seats 2-4.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
"Functional furniture in hardwood, like teak, was modern in the 1950s.
I wanted to find a design that was related to the style of the '50s, but use materials that are much better for the environment. Bamboo is a material that grows quickly, and when it's layer-glued it becomes extremely hard and durable. Plus, it resembles teak. IKEA PS 2012 dining table is a table that flirts with '50s design, but is produced with concern for the future."
Designer Jon Karlsson
Renewable material (bamboo).
Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
- Table top: Bamboo, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Side rail/ Leg: Aluminium, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Plastic parts: Polypropylene plastic
- Extension rail: Bamboo, Clear polyurethane/acrylic lacquer
- Metal parts: Steel, Polyester powder coating
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.