A TV bench without frills that can hold both your TV and all those accessories. The middle shelf in tempered glass gives the bench a light and airy expression.Article Number503.034.34
Tempered glass and metal are durable materials that provide an open, airy feel.
2 open compartments for a DVD-player, etc.
Self-adhesive cable clips keep your cords in place and out of sight.
Adjustable feet for stability on uneven floors.
We recommend a TV bench to be a bit wider than the TV placed on it. This TV bench suits a TV up to 36 inches. You can choose a larger TV if it’s not heavier than the specified max load for the bench’s top.
The top panel of the TV bench is intended for a TV with a maximum weight of 66 lbs.
Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home.
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Top panel/ Bottom panel:
- Particleboard, Melamine foil, Plastic edging
- Tempered glass
Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Use only water or window-cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.Frame
Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- A floor-standing TV bench must be secured to the wall with the included wall fastener.Handle with care! A damaged edge or scratched surface can cause the glass to suddenly crack and/or break. Avoid collisions from the side - this is where the glass is most vulnerable.
- Assembly instructionsVITTSJÖ TV unit503.034.34Other documentsVITTSJÖ TV unit503.034.34VITTSJÖ TV unit503.034.34
Max. load on top panel: 66 lb
Width: 39 3/8 "
Depth: 14 1/8 "
Height: 20 7/8 "
- VITTSJÖArticle Number503.034.34
Width: 20 ¼ "
Height: 3 ½ "
Length: 41 "
Weight: 31 lb 2 oz
What is steel?
Steel has unique characteristics when it is stretched and shaped since it remains strong. It provides strength to everything from skyscrapers and cars to bed frames and outdoor furniture. The steel industry is moving in the direction of more energy-efficient production and stronger steel qualities. It doesn’t lose any of its properties when recycled and today steel is one of the most recycled materials in the world.