Gateleg tables have been around for centuries – with the space-saving design it’s no wonder why. We gave this table a straightforward, Scandinavian look and added a few drawers for flatware and napkins.Article Number104.238.86
Small dimensions make the table easy to furnish with, even when space is limited.
Table with drop-leaves seats 2-4; makes it possible to adjust the table size according to need.
You can store flatware, napkins and candles in the 6 drawers under the table top.
This table has been tested against our strictest standards for stability, durability and safety to withstand everyday use in your home for years.
Recommended for indoor use only.
Combines with other furniture in the NORDEN series.
- Table top:
- Particleboard, Melamine foil, Acrylic paint
- Particleboard, Melamine foil, Plastic edging, Acrylic paint
- Drawer front/ Drawer bottom:
- Fiberboard, Acrylic paint
- Drawer side:
- Particleboard, Plastic foil, Paper foil
- Drawer back:
- Particleboard, Plastic foil
- Solid wood, Fiberboard, Acrylic paint
Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Assembly instructionsNORDEN Gateleg table104.238.86Other documentsNORDEN Gateleg table104.238.86
Length: 35 "
Min. length: 10 1/4 "
Max. length: 59 7/8 "
Width: 31 1/2 "
Height: 29 1/8 "
- This product comes as 2 packages.NORDENArticle Number104.238.86This product has multiple packages.
Width: 25 ½ "
Height: 3 ¼ "
Length: 32 ¼ "
Weight: 56 lb 2 oz
Width: 28 ¾ "
Height: 4 "
Length: 31 ½ "
Weight: 52 lb 0 oz
What is particleboard?
Particleboard is made from recycled wood and sawmill leftovers – so wood pieces with the wrong shade, woodchips and sawdust become a resource instead of possibly being discarded. We use boards for things like bookcases, bed frames, sofas and kitchen frames. To protect from wear and moisture, we apply varnish, veneer or foil that adds to the furniture's look.