KIVIK Chaise, Tibbleby beige/gray
1010 year limited warranty
How to get it
A chaise longue is perfect when you want to stretch out for a while. Read a good book, watch a movie or play video games. KIVIK chaise longue can be used freestanding or in combination with your sofa.Article Number094.404.91
Enjoy the super comfy KIVIK chaise longue with seat cushion made of pocket springs, high resilience foam and polyester fibers – adding both firm support and relaxing softness.
The chaise can stand alone or be added onto the sofas.
You can use several chaise lounges to create the ultimate cozy corner – just be prepared that the risk is high that you’ll fall asleep during the movie.
KIVIK sofa has a strong personality and a clear design language, while the options mean that you can easily match it with your home decor.
Pocket springs are a durable solution that makes the chaise longue retain both its shape and comfort for many years.
This cover is made of Tibbleby, a soft dope-dyed polyester fabric with a slight luster and a discreet herringbone pattern.
The cover is easy to keep clean since it can be machine washed and is easy to take off and put on again.
10-year guarantee. Read about the terms in the guarantee brochure.
- MaterialChaise section frame
- Smolder resistant lining/ Smolder resistant lining:
- Polyester wadding
- Back and seat frame:
- Fiberboard, Particleboard, Plywood, Solid wood
- Seat cushion:
- High-resilience polyurethane foam (cold foam) 2.2 lb/cu.ft., Polyurethane foam 2.0 lb/cu.ft., Felt liner
- Pocket spring unit:
- Back cushion:
- Polyester fiber balls
- 100% polyester (min. 90% recycled)
Removable coverChaise cover
- Back fabric:
- 100 % polyester (100% recycled)
Machine wash warm, normal cycle.
To be washed separately.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Iron medium temperature, max 300°F/150°C.
Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene.FrameChaise section frame
Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- The cover has a lightfastness level of 5-6 (the ability to resist color fading) on a scale of 1 to 8. According to industry standards, a lightfastness level of 4 or higher is suitable for home use.This cover’s ability to resist abrasion has been tested to handle 55,000 cycles. 15,000 cycles or more is suitable for furniture used every day at home. Over 30,000 cycles means a good ability to resist abrasion.
- Assembly instructionsKIVIK Chaise cover205.269.02Other documentsKIVIK Chaise section frame605.193.82
Width: 35 3/8 "
Depth: 64 1/8 "
Height: 32 5/8 "
Seat depth: 48 7/8 "
Seat height: 17 3/4 "
- This product comes as 2 packages.KIVIKChaise coverArticle Number205.269.02
Width: 14 ¾ "
Height: 2 "
Length: 22 ¼ "
Weight: 6 lb 1 oz
Package(s): 1KIVIKChaise section frameArticle Number605.193.82
Width: 37 ¾ "
Height: 11 ¾ "
Length: 82 "
Weight: 107 lb 2 oz