Use the robust IDÅSEN cabinet to store plenty of work things close to your workspace – while ROTHULT smart lock keeps papers and other items safe. Goes perfectly with other furniture in the IDÅSEN series.
10-year Warranty. Read about the terms in the warranty brochure.
Store things like papers, binders and chargers hidden behind the doors to enjoy a clutter-free space.
If you share the cabinet with your colleagues at work, you can keep your personal things safe in any drawer with ROTHULT smart lock.
You can attach magnets to the metal surface and use it as a pin board.
Integrated damper makes doors close silently and gently.
Integrated damper closes the drawer silently and gently.
Adjustable shelves make it easy to adapt the unit’s storage space to the size of your office supplies and machines, like binders or a printer.
Adjustable feet make it sit securely on uneven floors.
Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
This storage unit has been tested for office use and meets the requirements for durability and stability set forth in the following standards: EN 14073, EN14074, ANSI/BIFMA x5.9 and ISO-7170.
IDÅSENCabinet with doors and drawersArticle Number504.963.81
This product has multiple packages.
Width: 19 "
Height: 4 ¾ "
Length: 34 "
Weight: 38 lb 6 oz
Width: 19 "
Height: 5 "
Length: 44 "
Weight: 54 lb 7 oz
Printer Station DeluxeChrisDecided to use a printer stand which also doubles as supply storage. It's great and sturdy. Bottom Drawers are a little tricky to assemble.5
Nice but tediousKaty S.Love the design and the storage options this cabinet gives you but holy heck is it a pain to assemble. About halfway though the difficulty takes a complete nosedive when assembling the drawers and doors. Parts are way to flimsy and don't line up properly when building the drawers. It's easier to build them in reverse. And good luck finding a screwdriver skinny enough because you'll be putting in screws that are almost flush against something else. I like the product and the looks of it but how it assembles needs some serious redesign.3
TerribleAndrew M.Door system is a nightmare to assemble. Directions are little to no use1
Dangerous Designvincent m.This design is the worst I've seen from Ikea. Very disappointing. I ended up throwing it out half way through the build. I've been a contractor for 30 years, I know when I see a poor design, this should be taken off the shelves or redesigned immediately.1
BeautifulKenGreat piece of furniture! Listen to the directions and use two people. I did it by myself and wanted to rip my hair out. Would have been done in a third of the time if I had help.5
Great product, tricky drawersJohn B.This is a great piece with all the hallmarks of the best Ikea--good looks, practical, and good value for money. It was a breeze to build 80% of this piece, and absolutely terrible to do the other 20%. The drawers are like putting together a house of cards, and the metal tab fasteners mean you only have so many tries to get it right. Additionally, the new rail system is not explained well in the instructions at all. My tip is: put the drawers in so they sit *on* the hook at the back, not in front of it. If you make it through, you'll have a great cabinet at the end.4
NOT A FILING CABINETDana B.This product is misleading! The two pull out drawers are NOT meant for filing folders, even though it looks like a filing cabinet. This was confirmed with their customer support. So annoying. What design team approved this?1
Nice Entryway PieceAmyI use this to store shoes and as a catch all on top. It functions really well to hide the shoes.5
Worth it.EmilymaWas it a nightmare to assemble? It was. Are the drawers and the back held together with doubtful little metal tabs? They are. But the cabinet is beautiful and the drawers and doors close softly, no metal clang. Spacious and well-designed. If I could buy this already assembled for twice the price, I'd buy six. As it is, I have two, they make me happy every time I look at them, and I'm just relieved the assembly process didn't lead to divorce.4
Looks GreatFrostheavesaheadThis was probably the hardest item to put together in my life... good luck but it's a nice piece and lots of storage for the dimensions. It's scratches very easily!3