Work Station Must HaveLANCE C.Very professional looking desktop organizer elevates my monitor to the perfect height. I can tuck away my keyboard when not in use and adds extra storage with the 4-section drawer.
Works greatJeffrey T.The desk that this computer monitor sits on lacks a drawer to hold pins and paper. This solves this storage problem and gets the monitor up a little bit higher on the desk.
Really nice, but couple of small issuesPouya R.I really like the aesthetic and quality of this product. It's a simple product, both in appearance and construction.
Two issues I noticed on my unit, which may not be the case for others, were:
(1) Every time I open/close the drawer, some wood is shaved off and piles up underneath. It only seems to be happening on the left side for me
(2) the right, front corner of the lip of the stand (right above the wood drawer) is already chipping paint. There hasn't been any impact to that corner to cause it. It seems the metal frame was pressed poorly and doesn't have a perfect gap. The left side is fine.
Overall really like this, just wish the quality issues weren't there. @IKEA is there a way for us to remedy this? I don't want to have to return the drawer :-)
Amazing!!Domonique W.I love it. It fit perfectly on my desk!
Larger footprint than I expected; slippery on glass desk!CAROL G.Great product overall! Six comments:
1) One review said this could scratch. My issue was it being slippery for my glass-topped desk. My hack: Slice silicone drinking straws to slide down each side. Works great. (No way do I want a 27" iMac sliding.)
2) About that 27" iMac... You wouldn't think it could make such difference, but my screen seems to tower over me now. I will have to get used to it.
3) My desktop is snow white. This is not. Consider the all-bamboo Vattenkar or maybe black if that is a problem for you.
4) The drawer is quite spacious--I may even need to add dividers to the center section to get the best use out of it, though a printed planner might fit well.
5) My work computer is a PC laptop. When done for the day, I often set it on the floor along side my desk to get it out of the way. Not anymore. Love that!
6) The overall 20"-wide footprint may be larger than you realize. Measure your space. I didn't and my PC monitor is a tight fit beside my iMac.
Love This!TINA C.This desk is chic, sturdy and adds organization to our home office
Practical.John H.Did wonders to clear the clutter in a cubicle desk without a lot of drawer space. Raised the monitor without caving in and use/space is well thought out.
Makes all the difference !Sergio V.Something so simple makes all the difference and gives you space for organization. Highly recommend !
Perfect fit.Richard T.Bought it to raise laptop to be level with the monitor and it worked fabulously. The storage under the platform is simply the best for common desktop stuff.
Great value for the cost
Cute storageElizabethProvides storage while looking cute! I like that I can tuck my keyboard under it and use the extra space as a vanity when I’m not working.
EllovenLaura C.I love this as a laptop stand. I got this originally just for Zoom calls but I use it every day!
Just what I neededLisaFunctional and well made. Works perfectly
Great value and functionJasonLet's face it, this is a stamped and molded monitor riser with a drawer. It's inexpensive and functional. But it has finishing touches like the all wood drawer, all folded edge metal frame to eliminate the possibility of metal cuts. I couldn't ask for anything more for the money.
Got cats 🐈?JamesI’m using it to hide my keyboard underneath and my touchpad and mouse in the drawer. My cats 🐈⬛🐈 like to get on the desk and tap dance on the keyboard, switching the computer on when I’m not around. So far they haven’t ordered anything, but I’d like to keep it that way.
Fits the needKristyn T.Works as promised and easy to assemble
Excellent Workspace AdditionJamesThis is an excellent addition for anyone looking for extra storage space for pens, and office supplies that are used daily.
Monitor RiserCarlGreat monitor rise with gadget drawer, works well for me.
I like the look andAnnikaI like the look and there is no assembly. The height was good with my workstation monitors. (I ordered two for my desk as I use two screens for my work.) the drawers are convenient for the things I use most often in the course of working. The only thing I don’t like is how the drawers feel sliding out.
Works great...just expensive for whatBrianWorks great...just expensive for what you get.