How to get it
Too many shoes and not enough shoe storage? Let the simple and functional BISSA shoe cabinet come to your rescue: an easy way to stay organized in the hallway while saving important floor space.Article Number705.302.56
Helps you organize your shoes and saves floor space at the same time.
You can easily adjust the space in the shoe compartments by moving or taking away the dividers.
In the shoe cabinet your shoes get the ventilation and the space they need to keep them like new for longer.
The shoe cabinet has a cut-out in the back that allows you to place it tight against the wall without the baseboard getting in the way.
Holds a min. of 8 pairs of shoes.
Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home.
- Top panel/ Side panel/ Plinth front/ Drawer front:
- Particleboard, Paper foil, Plastic edging
- Back rail:
- Particleboard, Paper foil
- Drawer divider:
- Particleboard, Paper foil, Plastic foil
- Drawer side:
Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- This cabinet must be fastened to the wall; the back panel has predrilled holes to make it easier.
- Assembly instructionsBISSA Shoe cabinet with 2 compartments705.302.56Other documentsBISSA Shoe cabinet with 2 compartments705.302.56
Width: 19 1/4 "
Depth: 11 "
Height: 36 5/8 "
- BISSAArticle Number705.302.56
Width: 16 ¾ "
Height: 3 ½ "
Length: 37 ¾ "
Weight: 33 lb 14 oz