Product loan and image requests
Thanks for your interest in IKEA. Outlined below is an overview of the procedures and conditions for media requests of product loans and images.
Due to the high volume of requests with tight deadlines, it’s not always possible for us to accommodate all requests and we do not guarantee fulfillment of all IKEA product loans and image requests. We wouldn't want to turn down any product loan and/or image request because the below guidelines weren't followed.
Procedures and Conditions
1. Please make an appointment at least 3 working days in advance.
2. We may have to turn down requests to borrow products for use as props. The use of products as props being defined as the product used as decoration or embellishment of a feature in which the main focus is not on the product itself. For instance, if you intend to borrow a cushion for a model to lean on or cookware/dinnerware for a story/food recipe, it is considered propping, even if you credit IKEA. Loan products must be photographed and shown in totality as a feature.
3. IKEA requires the following IKEA brand credit for all featured products:
- The name of the product must be listed in all instances, along with the price, e.g. KLIPPAN two-seat sofa PHPX,XXX
- The product name in capital letters (e.g. KLIPPAN)
- IKEA written in capital letters
- IKEA Philippines
MOA Complex, Pasay City
- Tel: +63 2 5417216
- Room setting images should credit: Courtesy of Ikano Pte Ltd ©Inter IKEA Systems B.V. 2021
- Additional information can also be included, such as material, dimension, and color. (E.g. Removable cover: 100% cotton. W180xD88, H66cm. Almås natural.)
4. It’s good to note that if you feature an IKEA product image, IKEA does not guarantee that this product is available at all IKEA stores due to varied product inventory status at stores.
5. Seasonal products such as the Summer or Christmas range may not be featured past their availability period, which will be made known to you before the loan.
6. Product loans are usually suspended during sale periods and selected in-store activities.
7. As part of our sustainability efforts, we are actively encouraging the use of reusable bags. Please be reminded to bring along your own bag when making product loans, or alternatively, purchase the blue reusable IKEA shopping bags at the checkout counters.
8. Please call in advance to make an appointment before you return the products. If you do not make an appointment, we may be unable to accept the return as we may be out of the office.
9. Products must be returned with original packaging and in good condition within 14 days from the date of the loan.
10. Items unaccounted for or damaged will be billed to the borrower and publication in full.
11. Please send copies of the publications featuring the IKEA product(s) to:
Mall of Asia Complex
J.W Diokno Blvd. Pasay City
For all media queries, product loans and image requests, please contact:
Requesting a press loan
For us to process your request, it would be good for you to provide the following information:
- Product Loan or Image Request
- Product loan date and time or date to receive image
- Name of publication
- Publication date/month
- Story theme/angle
- Required products – names and descriptions of products (article numbers if possible)
- No. of products
- Colors and dimensions of products
- How the product(s) will be used
- If you plan to alter the loaned IKEA product in any way, please let us know
- Include your complete contact information (full name, work/mobile phone numbers, email, mailing address and the name of Publisher)
- Freelancers will need to produce a letter of authorization from the publication commissioning the story
Collection and return information
IKEA Pasay City Office
Please enter via Visitor/Co-worker Entrance
IKEA Pasay City
Marina Way, Mall of Asia Complex
Brgy. 76 Zone 10, CBP-IA,
1300 Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Hours for loans and returns are: 11 am – 4 pm, Monday – Friday