Some storage solutions are used to hide things. Not MILSBO glass-door cabinet. Here you can display your favourite collections for all to see. And with the included lock, they are kept safe and secure.Article Number303.964.48
With a glass-door cabinet you can show off as well as protect your glassware or your favourite collection.
The glass shelves are adjustable so you can customise your storage as needed.
The included lock allows you to store your things in a secure way, so that both you and your small children are safe.
You can easily complete your glass-door cabinet with integrated lighting thanks to the cable outlet at the top.
The glass shelves allow light to spread throughout the entire cabinet.
Lock and 2 keys included.
3 adjustable shelves included.
Prepared for lighting, sold separately.
Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
Two people are required to do the assembly.
- Panels/ Adjustable shelf:
- Tempered glass
- Metal parts/ Leg frame:
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Frame/ Leg:
- Aluminium, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water or window-cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.Frame
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- We recommend you to fix the furniture to the wall with the enclosed safety fitting to prevent it from tipping over if a child climbs or hangs on it.Handle with care! A damaged edge or scratched surface can cause the glass to suddenly crack and/or break. Avoid collisions from the side - this is where the glass is most vulnerable.
- Assembly instructionsMILSBO Glass-door cabinet303.964.48
Width: 73 cm
Depth: 42 cm
Height: 175 cm
Max. load/shelf: 5 kg
- This product comes as 2 packages.MILSBOArticle Number303.964.48This product has multiple packages.
Width: 40 cm
Height: 9 cm
Length: 163 cm
Weight: 31.00 kg
Width: 39 cm
Height: 9 cm
Length: 81 cm
Weight: 16.14 kg
What is glass?
Glass is mainly made of sand, soda and lime melted at a high temperature. Tempering or various additives gives you extra-strong and impact-resistant glass that in some cases can be taken straight from freezer to oven without cracking. A big benefit is how glass can be recycled over and over without the quality deteriorating. Also, a lot less energy is needed to melt recycled glass compared to new raw materials. Our goal is to eventually use only recycled glass in our range.
"MILSBO glass-door cabinet is all about giving maximum attention to the things stored in it, rather than the cabinet itself. My idea was to use as little material as possible and give the product clean lines and an airy design with hidden brackets and angled edges. Adjustable shelves allow you to adapt the cabinet to different needs, and a lock keeps your stored things more secure. I see it as a cabinet that discretely allows other objects to stand out."