Good but not perfectVerified ReviewerThis is a good gaming desk, but like many products which claim to be designed especially for gaming, it’s not 100% perfect.
1. The lower shelves at the side won’t fit the average midi ATX case. Width and length yes, but height will not leave enough headroom for top cooling. I didn’t fit the right hand shelf but put it on the floor with my pc on top.
2. Not designed for monitor arms. No way to add an arm to the desk proper, but just about possible on the lower shelf if one uses something to spread the load and your monitor is not too heavy. I used black steel monitor mount strengthening plates, and it just about works with a 27” monitor which weight 6.5kg.
3. Cup holders - oddly sized. Too small and too shallow imho. If you drink mugs of tea then they won’t fit, nor will many tea cups. A stemmed wine glass or certain straight pint glasses work, but meh.
4. metal support bar under front of desk reduces space. I don’t think this desk is high enough tbh, but the metal strut underneath gets in the way.
5. Metal side panels aren’t really fixed to the body of the desk. The slightest nudge and they rattle or come off.
6. Not enough size detail on the Ikea site. It’s difficult to work out in advance what will fit on the various shelves.
7. The fitting of the shelves across the back of the desk is extremely fiddly and the metal brackets are extremely annoying to use.
Overall it is a good desk and for the price it’s good value. I’m glad I have it, but it needs to be tweaked to achieve 100% imho.
Great DeskVerified ReviewerFew Issues with the delivery but this was promptly sorted and the after-sales care helped sort it out. Great quality and easy to set up
TableVerified ReviewerBrilliant table. Sides are fiddly to fit. But apart from that it’s fine
ExcellentVerified ReviewerA great purchase. Sturdy and functional.
Gaming deskVerified ReviewerA solid 4 ⭐️ The middle section would be better higher.
Top qualityVerified ReviewerLarge enough for my gaming setup and displaying my stuff. Strong enough to hold all the weight. If you have a gaming setup and the space, get this desk before even looking at others as it has all you will need.
Great item and looks amazingVerified ReviewerGreat item and looks amazing
Great Gaming DeskVerified ReviewerBoth my teenage sons bought these for gaming. Apparently they’re excellent desks for this purpose :-)
This desk is massive, butVerified ReviewerThis desk is massive, but real value for money and more than I needed to create an office space for maximum efficiency.
Gaming deskVerified ReviewerGreat desk.needed for work and gaming.Perfect in every way.
Perfect for gaming. Instructions okVerified ReviewerPerfect for gaming. Instructions ok could be better
Assembly instructions could be clearer.Verified ReviewerAssembly instructions could be clearer.
Great DeskVerified ReviewerMy son said it could do with a couple more cable holes along the back of the desk top for cable from keyboard etc. Overall extremely good and very pleased.
Excellent Gaming workstationVerified ReviewerSuper easy to put together! Very Good quality. Exceeds expectation.
Perfect for gamersVerified ReviewerMy son loves this desk. It’s massive when built and looks very cool for a gamer. Downside. For an ikea product, the instructions weren’t that clear and some of the parts are tricky to put together. Overall very sturdy.
Verified ReviewerThis desk is ideal for someone who loves computers! It's well built, easy to assemble, and includes little extras that take the gaming experience onto another level. It also looks stunning! Very pleased!!
Verified ReviewerBought this desk for my teenage sons, they helped to build it so that should say how easy it was to build, it looks good and is really functional my boys and myself are very happy with it
FYI - doesn't fit a standard mid tower PC caseVerified ReviewerAs others have said the build instructions are a bit odd. The rotating bar that scrapes the metal of the frame - why would you tell someone to do this Ikea?! The picture for this desk shows a tower but I'm guessing it's a mini tower and although the description clearly says make sure and measure up, i feel it's false advertising. I would expect most gamers to have a mid not mini tower. The shelf just needs to be an inch lower and it would be perfect. Very frustrating. Considering all the choices for shelving placement, there's actually very little flexibility in this build. One of my monitors is on a bracket, not a stand, there's no room at the back or side of the shelves for this which means i can't have the shelf just above the desk it's now just under the top shelf. That means there is now less space for the keyboard. Now that's my bad for not checking my usage of it, but just a point to note. Several bits of the metal were twisted on opening the package. This makes building a bit more challenging. There were also misaligned holes. I can't say i find the build wobbly as others have said, feels sturdy enough to me.