Free installation on kitchens
Terms & Conditions
- The free assembly offer is only applicable on kitchen items that are part of your BD500 or above purchases.
- The free assembly offer is valid for a limited time.
- This offer is applicable only on kitchen items and doesn’t cover other furniture purchases by same customer.
- IKEA reserves the right to end this offer anytime and modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case a customer returns all of the purchased kitchens, the Free Assembly Service will be terminated automatically.
- Custom made worktop’s services are not including the offer.
- This offer is only applicable on orders being made through Pay & Go service.
- IKEA has the right to reschedule the assembly time as per availability and feasibility.
IKEA Kitchen Assembly covers the following:
- Assembly and installation of all cabinets.
- Installation of precut worktops, including cut-outs for the sink/hob.
- Installation and of sink and tap. We don’t do the plumbing though.
- Installation of side panels, handles, and interior fittings (shelves, baskets, etc.).
- All packaging is taken away (unless customer wishes to keep it).
- Installation guarantee ensuring good craftsmanship.
- Also applicable for IKEA BUSINESS.