Assembly Service for Online and Instore Shopping
IKEA products are often delivered flat-packed to save you money and help the environment. They are designed to be easy to assemble so you should be able to Do-It-Yourself, making our products even more affordable.
Hyderabad, Mumbai & Bengaluru:
- If you need help with assembly please contact our assembly partners - WIFY or Urban Company.
- Visit WIFY or Urban Company, choose the furniture category, get a quotation and pay online for the assembly services.
- You will be sent an OTP that you can confirm when theirs coworkers are visiting your place.
- Their co-workers are trained and certified by IKEA to assemble and install as per IKEA standards.
- They will not charge anything extra on the location at the time of assembly.
- In case of any assembly related damages or difficulty in using the assembled articles within 30 days from the date of assembly, they will rectify free of charge.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800 419 4532 (between 8 am– 10 pm) for any further assistance.
- It is also possible to arrange an assembly with the IKEA store. Assembly charges will depend on the total cost of products to be assembled.
Total product value | IKEA assembly cost
Rs.0 - 50,000 – Rs.3,500
Rs.50,001 - 100,000 – Rs.5,000
Over Rs.100,000 – 10% of total product value
You can book the service for anything, from a single piece of furniture to an entire wardrobe system. The service includes installation of bathroom, lighting and window solutions, and you get a 1-year guarantee on workmanship. We’ll even take the packaging away and dispose of it via the local waste disposal system.
Pune, Ahmedabad, Vadodara & Surat:
Reach out to our Customer Support via chat or call us at 1800 419 4532 if you need help with assembling your IKEA products.
Find out more about Kitchen assembly and installation here
If you have any doubt, please reach out to us via chat, call or via email us on email@example.com (between 8 am - 10 pm) for any further assistance.