Returns Policy - It’s ok to change your mind, we support you in the safest way!
Need to return your order? No worries! Retain the Flexi Box for easy returns.
Click to know more
With our return policy, we have ensured that our customers have a safe shopping experience with IKEA. Our mission is to enhance the customer experience and to enable our customers in making informed decisions.
Returns Policy - Effective Nov 01, 2021
- Return or Exchange within 60 Days from the day of the purchase
- IKEA Family members: Returns or Exchange within 90 Days from the day of purchase
- 7 days returns or exchange for purchases made from Circular Hub
- The following articles are not eligible for returns or exchange
- Cut Fabrics
- Food Articles
- Custom made worktops
- Love it or exchange it - policy for mattresses (Learn more)
It takes time for you and your new mattress to get used to each other. That's why we give you 30 days to be sure you're compatible. If the chemistry isn't right, simply come back and choose another mattress. To avail the chance to change the mattress we require you to use the mattress for at least 30 days. We will only exchange the mattress once during this 90-day period. Please ensure that the mattress you want to exchange is in clean, hygienic and unstained condition. The mattress that you wish to exchange must be selected from our full price mattress range. If the new mattress is higher in price you will need to pay the difference, if the mattress you select is lower in price the difference will be refunded to you on an IKEA gift card.
Terms and Conditions apply:
- For returns or exchange of online orders, we insist customers share the pictures of the articles and the proof of purchase (invoice) with our Customer Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org before the articles are accepted for returns or exchange by our CSC Co-workers and accordingly picked up from the customer’s doorstep.
- If the article is eligible to be returned, we suggest you pack the articles exactly in the same condition as you received it
- Returns or Exchange Packaging: Retain the original packaging of the articles opened as the returns or exchange will be accepted only once the articles are packed in their original packaging as per the instructions provided. Know more.
- Returns or Exchange will be processed on presenting the original invoice only
- All refunds will be processed in the original mode of payment
- All refunds will be processed within 14 days from the date of returns accepted by IKEA
IKEA India reserves the rights to reject/ refuse the returns and refunds in case:
- Articles are not in their original packaging
- If the articles are not repackaged in the same packing material and the Flexi box as received
- If the articles/ products received are not in the same condition as shown in the pictures shared with the Customer Support Center at the time of raising the request for returns.
Have more questions about returns?
The terms and conditions set out in this return policy apply to all goods purchased from IKEA India. This return policy is in addition to the customer's statutory rights.
You can purchase products from us in store or online and we will accept them back for a full refund in the original method of payment up to 60 days after the purchase, 90 days if you are a IKEA Family or Business member.
In order for us to give you a full refund we expect that the products are in the original unopened packaging, if the product does not come with packaging* then all labels must still be intact. If the packaging has been removed from the products then we will not issue a refund.
*For example our home furnishing accessories don’t always have their own packaging, like cushions or kitchen utensils
A friendly and helpful co-worker to support you with the refund, whether you speak to one of our team at the customer support center or in-store.
We may refuse the return, exchange or offer a Refund card if the returns criteria are not fully met. If proof of purchase is unavailable, we will refund the lowest selling price within the 6 months for that product.
How do I initiate a refund?
We are happy to arrange a pickup of your products, please contact our customer support center on 1800 419 4532 and have your invoice available. For this service there are charges applicable, see our delivery prices for information or ask one of our team in our customer support center.
Alternatively, for our customers living in Hyderabad and Mumbai(Store Purchases Only) we welcome you to our returns department where you can return your products.
Please contact our customer support center on 1800 419 4532 and have your invoice available. For this service there are charges applicable, see our delivery prices for information or ask one of our team in our customer support center.
Please note that if you opt for a pickup for your refund we require you to keep the box and any packing material that came with the parcel, in a condition that allows us to transport the products safely. We see the delivery and returning of goods as a joint responsibility if the products are damaged due to absence or condition of packaging this can affect the amount we refund you.
Change of products:
Once your online order is processed we pick and hand over your items immediately to our delivery provider. This means we are not able to alter the order once payment has been processed.
If you cancel your order before the goods are dispatched from our central warehouse you will be entitled to a full refund of product and services. Once the products have left the central warehouse we will process a refund for product, however, the delivery charge will not be refunded.
Cancellation is not possible within 24 hours of the start of the delivery time window.
e.g. If your delivery window is 10am-2pm, you must cancel by 9.59am latest on the previous day.