Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
Good news! Our Dublin store and Order and collection point are now open. This includes our Restaurant, Swedish Food Market and delicious Bistro take-away.
We’re slowly getting back to normal, but are continuing to follow local Government guidance which means we’ll be operating a little different to normal, here’s how…
- When entering our Dublin Ballymun store, you’ll be able to book a table in the restaurant. Following Government guidance, all customers must provide the relevant proof on arrival that all those 18 or over are fully vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19, along with photo ID*.
- We’ll take a few details as part of the Governments test and trace scheme for Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Please only come to the restaurant at the time of your reservation and use the hand sanitisers stationed throughout. Please keep your mask or face covering on until seated.
- When you reach the restaurant, you’ll be shown to your table and given a menu.
- Once you’ve chosen what to have, one member of your group can go to the till to order, collect your food and pay* (Please remember to keep your mask or face covering on whilst walking around in the restaurant).
- Please collect your drinks, condiments and cutlery after placing your order.
- Once you’ve finished, simply leave your plates where they are, and follow the one-way system out.
- We’ll clear your table, then give it a thorough clean, ready for the next customer.
- Our last bookings will be taken one hour before the restaurant closing time.
We look forward to serving you a delicious meal soon.
*The definition of Proof of Immunity is prescribed in Section 5 of S.I. 385 of 2021. Identification that can be accepted is outlined in section 6 of S.I. 385 of 2021. https://www.gov.ie/en/collection/1f150-view-statutory-instruments-related-to-the-covid-19-pandemic/
Swedish Food Market
You can also eat tasty, affordable dishes from the restaurant at home. In the Swedish food market next to the bistro you will find meatballs, marinated herring, coffee and various other Swedish specialities from IKEA. Come and discover the Swedish cuisine.
In line with Government guidelines our bistro will remain closed until we’re able to open again.