We hope you’ve got an appetite
Enjoy a delicious taste of Sweden at your local IKEA store. Take a break, in the IKEA Restaurant, with one of our famous Swedish-style dishes or a local favorite. After checkout, grab a quick pick-me-up at the IKEA Bistro. And, before you go, explore the great range of meals, snacks, drinks and more at the IKEA Swedish Food Market. Smaklig måltid!
How it works
1. Purchase your meal in our Restaurant.
2. Receive a coupon with your receipt.
3. Give your coupon and receipt to the Check-outs cashier and receive the total amount of your meal deducted from your purchase of over $100.
*Restaurant purchase must be consumed on the premises. Limit one restaurant receipt per store discount. Home furnishings purchase must be made the same day as the restaurant purchase. Not valid on IKEA Gift Card purchases. Simply hand over your IKEA Restaurant receipt with the coupon to the store cashier to have your discount applied. Total home furnishing purchase must be $100 or more before tax. Offer valid May 3 - 5, 2014 only at participating IKEA stores.
mashed potatoes, cream sauce
in tomato sauce, apple slices,
yogurt and ligonberry drink
● KANELSNÄCKA, Cinnamon Rolls $2.49 for members Non-member: $2.99
● KAKOR KROKANT, Butterscotch cookies, frozen $2.49 for members
● CHOKLAD LINGON & BLÅBÄR, chocolate with lingon/blueberry flavor $3.49 for members Non-member: $4.29
lemon and dill salmonnew - Oven-baked tomato
and herbs salmon
SÅS TOMAT & ÖRT tomato and herb sauce $3.49
SÅS CITRON & DILL lemon and dill sauce $3.49
GRÄDDSÅS cream sauce, 2pk, $2.58 ($1.29/ea)