A clean expression that fits right in, in the bedroom or wherever you place it. Smooth-running drawers and in a choice of finishes – pick your favourite. Psst! Please attach to the wall.Article number304.035.71
Of course your home should be a safe place for the entire family. That’s why a safety fitting is included so that you can attach the chest of drawers to the wall.
Smooth running drawers with pull-out stop.
If you want to organise inside you can complement with SKUBB box, set of 6.
IKEA of Sweden
Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home.
The drawer holds about 15 pairs of folded trousers or 30 T-shirts.
- Top panel/ Side panel/ Drawer front/ Front rail/ Plinth front:
- Particleboard, Acrylic paint
- Bottom panel:
- Drawer bottom:
- Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- WARNING! TIPPING HAZARD – Unanchored furniture can tip over. This furniture shall be anchored to the wall with the enclosed safety fitting to prevent it from tipping over.
Width: 80 cm
Depth: 48 cm
Height: 100 cm
Width of drawer (inside): 72 cm
Depth of drawer (inside): 43 cm
- This product comes as 2 packages.MALMArticle number304.035.71This product has multiple packages.
Width: 50 cm
Height: 11 cm
Length: 102 cm
Weight: 27.40 kg
Width: 46 cm
Height: 12 cm
Length: 84 cm
Weight: 24.25 kg
What is particleboard?
Particleboard is made from recycled wood and sawmill leftovers – so wood pieces with the wrong shade, woodchips and sawdust become a resource instead of possibly being discarded. We use boards for things like bookcases, bed frames, sofas and kitchen frames. To protect from wear and moisture, we apply varnish, veneer or foil that adds to the furniture's look.