www.IKEA.ma is a content hosted on the Internet and exploited by the SYH MOROCCO company, SARL with a unique partner with a capital of 400.000.000 DH, registered in the Casablanca trade register under the number 259977, registered under the fiscal identifier number 40494207 and whose head office is located at 124 bd Rahal El Meskini, 5th floor, Casablanca - Morocco.
We pay particular attention to the protection of privacy and the users of our website accessible via the URL www.ikea.ma
Therefore, we commit ourselves:
- to comply strictly with the provisions of Law 09-08 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data in Morocco; and
- to implement all appropriate measures relating to the information and collection of your consent for the deposit of cookies on your terminal.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers. Cookies contain information that is stored on the browser of your computer or mobile devices hard drive.
Who are the cookie senders?
The cookies deposited on the Site are issued by two types of operators:
- Our partners
These are cookies placed by IKEA on your device to ensure that you browse the Site properly and to optimize and customize our services to your needs.
Cookies deposited by our partners:
We talk more often about third party cookies. These are cookies deposited by third party companies (e.g. advertising agencies or partners) in order to identify your interests through the products consulted or purchased on our site and to personalize the advertising offer addressed to you on our site or outside our site.
They can be deposited when you browse our site or when you click on the advertising spaces on our site.
We ensure that all of our partners process your personal data in accordance with the laws and regulations in force and undertake to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data as far as possible.
What type of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be in the form of session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your web-browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted or until they reach their expiry date. We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences, allow for live chat support on your browsing experience.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. These cookies allow you to share and like & send information to other websites to customize their advertisements.
What kind of information do we collect by using cookies?
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following types of information from you: Your internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, time zone setting, operating system and platform, information about your visits including the URL you came from, your country, the search terms you used in our website, products you viewed are searched, your preferred store, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and the methods used to browse away from the page. We may collect this information from you whether or not you have made a purchase with IKEA.
Your permission to us for using cookies and how do you block cookies?
In accordance with the regulations on personal data, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. You may also object to the fact of being the subject of an automated decision.
To exercise your rights, please send your request :
- by mail, to which you will have joined your identity card, to the following address: 124 bd Rahal El Meskini, 5th floor, Casablanca - Morocco
- or by mail at the following address: ONLINE@IKEA.MA
IKEA may from time to time update this policy. The date of issue will be indicated by the date on the top of this policy. Changes in technology, legislation and authorities’ guidance may require us to inform you of the activities we undertake where it affects your privacy rights. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.