We’re sorry if you have any issues with an appliance and we’d like to find a solution as quickly as possible.
In the first instance, please follow the steps below:
In the instruction manual go to the troubleshooting section and follow the step-by-step self-help guide.
The instruction manual may also be available online
Search for any product in the search bar (A) at the top of the page and find it's manual available on the product page for you to download (B).
To verify the product is covered by an IKEA guarantee, please have the receipt to hand.
Please ensure you know the article number (A), manufacturer number (B), and service number (C).
These numbers can be found in the following locations:
- Dishwashers: On the right-hand side of the front.
- Espresso machines: Behind the water container.
- Gas stoves: On its backside.
- Hobs: On its underside.
- Extractor hoods: Behind the filter.
- Fridges & freezers: On the inside of the frame.
- Ovens: On its right-hand side.
- Warming drawers: On its right side when opened.
- Washing machines: Inside the front.
- Cooling boxes: Inside the top box.
- Microwave ovens: On the left-hand side.
- Whirlpool: 18535
- Electrolux: 21552
- Elica: 23244
- Faber: 23199
Contact the relevant manufacturer’s service centre directly to arrange for a home visit.