Lost and found
Did you lose something in one of our stores? We'd be happy to help you find it back. All items we find will be placed on the iLost website.
Was your item found?
You can use the link below to see if your item has been found.
- If the item is on the list, you'll need to go through a few more steps so we can check if it belongs to you.
- You can then collect the item from the customer service desk in the store where you lost it.
- You will find the customer service desk at the exit of our stores. We collect the found items and place them on the website gradually during day.
- Can't find your item after 3 working days? Then unfortunately we have not found it.
I found my item on iLost page, how to continue?
1. Please follow these instructions: Access the iLost page
2. Search for lost items on the page
3. If you find something similar, click "Claim Item"Enter the details of the lost item and click "Send"
4. After applying, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address
5. After checking at the IKEA store, we will notify you of the result by email.
6. If a similar item is found, we will ask you to please visit the store where you lost your item to confirm the item is yours.
Where should I come to pick-up my found item?
You can pick up your item at the IKEA customer service desk, near to Exit from IKEA store.
I forgot something in a locker, where can I find it?
Maybe you forgot that you were using a locker. These are emptied every evening. The items in it are carefully removed and registered as a lost item. We collect the found items and place them in iLost. Can't find your item after 3 working days? Then unfortunately we have not found it. Please be aware, that food and beverages are removed immediately and disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner.
I forgot IKEA product, which I bought in store. How will I know, if you found it?
In case of lost IKEA products, please visit IKEA store directly or contact our contact center to verify if it was found.