Top 5 tips for a fantastic dinner party
1. Breaking out in a sweat, tripping over furniture as you rush to tidy up the lounge – it’s not the picture of a relaxed host just before guests arrive. Avoid a last-minute rush by cleaning up the day before.
2. While you were licking the bowl, your guests were battling traffic – have a refreshing drink waiting for them at the door to help them unwind.
3. What’s the difference between a simple supper and a special meal? The details. Set a stunning table by choosing a colour theme, such as blue and white, and pick plates, glassware and linen to match.
4. Do you want that Nigella moment when you pull a big dish of deliciousness out of the oven and your guests go ‘wow’? Cook a main dish ahead, like this salmon bake, and simply heat it up before serving.
5. If you want your guests to have their feet curled up on the couch by coffee time, make them feel cosy with cushions and throws.
Cleaning accessoriesSpeciality glasssware
New PROMENAD dinnerware Blankets & throws